Subject: Reminder – Follow-up study on EU harmonised guarantee label and notice
From: "Orpha De Lenne" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 14:30:23 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

We recently sent you an invitation to participate in the second study on
the design of an EU harmonised label for commercial guarantees of
durability and an EU harmonised notice for the legal guarantee of
conformity, as set out by the Directive (EU) 2024/825 on Empowering
Consumers for the Green Transition. If you have already completed the
survey, please disregard this reminder and thank you for your valuable
contribution.

If you have not yet participated, we kindly want to remind you that your
feedback is of utmost importance to ensure that existing knowledge,
expertise and different perspectives are taken into account in the design
of the harmonised label and notice.

Compared to the first survey, this second survey aims to gather
stakeholders’ feedback on preliminary designs of the harmonised label and
notice. We are conducting this survey on behalf of the European Commission
(DG JUST) and European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency
(EISMEA). More information about the study can be found in the letter
enclosed. The survey questions are also attached to this email for your
information. The content of this survey, including the images of labels
and legal notices, is confidential and must not be shared or distributed
outside of your organisation. Please note that this PDF is not suited to
submit your response. We welcome your answers to the questions via the
link below.

We would be grateful if you could share your insights by Thursday the 24th
of October. This is the key deadline to ensure that we can include your
perspectives into our analyses.

Please consider forwarding this survey invitation to your members so they
can contribute their valuable insights as well.

You can access the survey directly by clicking on the button “Start
Survey” below.

<https://eusurveys.ipsosinteractive.com/mriweb/mriweb.dll?i.project=S24042
186&SupplierId=193&id=> START SURVEY

If the link does not work, please copy and paste the text below into your
internet browser:
https://eusurveys.ipsosinteractive.com/mriweb/mriweb.dll?i.project=S240421
86
<https://eusurveys.ipsosinteractive.com/mriweb/mriweb.dll?i.project=S24042
186&SupplierId=193&id=> &SupplierId=193&id=

If you have any questions about this survey, please contact
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

We thank you in advance for your participation and valuable input.

Yours sincerely,

Orpha De Lenne